OLDGAMINGCLUB
OldGamingClub
Forum
OldGamingClub is a community founded on the social aspect of gaming. We started as a group of friends and slowly we want to expand into a big community with many friends. We always valued the joy of playing games with others and overcoming challenges together over sitting behind a pc toiling away, alone.

Join Our servers

Sign in to follow this  
WilliamR

sportfacecoverings.com, Sports Team Face Mask, Los Angeles Angels face coverings

Whatever the case, Torres can still be a special player. Even watching him last year, his worst year, there were still moments when he’d turn on an impossible, high-velocity pitch and O’Dowd would marvel.Kansas City Royals face coverings

With so much focus on COVID-19 health-and-safety protocols, Trout said he neglected some of the batting-practice drills that helped him get better jumps and to charge balls in front of him.

Mets ace Jacob deGrom is once again a huge favorite to win the National League Cy Young Award.Minnesota Twins face coverings

d440e73a9c7601f10cb660945da32c26b6b4ad97

On Monday, the first day of full-squad workouts in camp, Candelario didn't once play first base.

d440e73a9c7601f10cb660945da32c260a44a474

Maybe it’s because he’s already dealing with an injury, maybe it’s because he’s a catcher, but J.T. Realmuto is a distant fifth in MLBTradeRumors’ poll asking which of this offseason’s five richest contracts was the best from a team perspective.Los Angeles Angels face coverings

If you're one for reading between the lines, Jackie Bradley Jr.'s tweet Tuesday morning may have caught your eye.San Francisco Giants face coverings

sportfacecoverings.com
Sports Team Face Mask

"I was born in Korea where I was raised and started baseball. I've always had hopes in my heart for a long time to play in Korea one day. Now I think it's time to put into action and start a new chapter of my life," Choo posted on Instagram. "I might not be able to promise how good I will be, but I promise that I will do my best."